Business: Little Things can make you Rich
CONGRESS SUPPORTERS ZOMBIES: Looking for Arvind Kejriwal
Interesting Things that American Movies and Indian Movies teach us.
Here are the 5 different things that American movies and Indian movies teach us differently.
Lets start with Hollywood. If you notice, American movies teach us atleast 5 things:
1. Chinese have nothing better to do than teaching or practice kung fu.
2. More than 50% of U.S population are FBI, CIA, NSA, MARINE CORE agents working undercover.
3. The purpose of school system of U.S is to promote basketball/ baseball.
4. Aliens have special interest in attacking U.S.
5. U.S is a place where you can meet all mythical creatures like werewolves, zombies, Bat, Spider, Giant Lizard “Godzilla, Cannibals in West Varginia and Sun-Shun Vampires.
Indian movies too, have so much to teach, lets take 5 most weird things:
1. At least one of the identical twins is born evil.
2. While defusing a bomb, do not worry, whichever wire you cut…black, white, red, yellow … you “always choose the right one” just before 00:00:02 to detonate.
3. A hero will show no pain, while getting beaten up; but will show pain when a girl cleans up his wound.
4. A detective can solve a case only when he is suspended from duty… and he works out with the help of local girl, often by using unlawful ways.
…the most hilarious
5. If you decide to start dancing on the street, everyone you meet will know the steps. Isn’t it?
Well, there are thousands of weird scenes in old movies, if you notice you’ll laugh to destroy your seat. For example, in a classic film, hero Rajendra Kumar was shot down by Ranjeet with a double barrel gun of 12 bore. Later, in an operation theatre doctors, during the operation of Kumar, removed a bullet from hero’s chest. The retrived bullet shown was, of .315 bore, which is fired by a Rifle. 12 bore showers a cluster of small nails, pallets, balls bearings, steal rough objects, and give multiple injuries.