Paranormal Activist Found Dead, Mysteriously

—Famous paranormal investigator Gaurav Tiwari found dead.

By SHABAB KHAN| Jul 21, 2016, 13:07 IST

One of India’s most famous paranormal investigator Gourav Tiwari was found dead under mysterious circumstances pffin his flat in Delhi, last Thursday. A commercial pilot turned paranormal investigator, Gaurav was the founder CEO of the Indian Paranormal Society Set up in 2009, the paranormal society aims to educate people and help them get rid of their fears and bust myths regarding the paranormal. It also conducts tours to believed-to-be haunted places.

The 32-year-old was found dead in the bathroom of his flat in the Dwaraka locality of the city. As per his family, Gaurav was perfectly normal and there was no reason to kill himself. Tiwari lived with his parents and wife.The family says that it was around 11 am on Thursday when they heard a loud thud from the bathroom. They forced open the door to find him lying unconscious. He was rushed to a nearby hospital but the doctors could not resuscitate him.The initial post-mortem report suggests that a black line was found around the neck and the suspected cause of death was asphyxio. As per TOI Staff Reporter, Gaurav, who had married in January this year had told his wife a month ago that n negative force was pulling him towards it. He had said he was finding it difficult to control it despite his best efforts.

However, his wife did not take it seriously thinking that her husband was depressed due to work overload. A certified Paranormal/UFO investigator and Hypnotist, Gaurav had visited over 6,000`haunted’ locations and investigated hauntings.

Brief Latest Developements:

The mystery surrounding paranormal investigator Gaurav Tiwari’s death in the bathroom of his Dwarka flat is getting deeper and deeper. After Delhi Police suspecting that Tiwari’s family is hiding facts surrounding the death on July 7, now the police is probing homicide angle as well.

Tiwari’s father and wife were questioned for more than eight hours today and the police officials are not satisfied with the sequence of event being detailed by both of them.

According to the family members, Gaurav had his last meal at around 6 am however as per the autopsy report the remains were not digested at all. Based on the preliminary autopsy report, police said his death did not involve any foul play although it is yet to ascertain the reason behind Tiwari taking the extreme step.

Police has also recovered one more phone with a reliance sim card which Tiwari was using, but all the data has been erased from the phone. Police is now planning to question a lady associate of Tiwari. Tiwari’s father told the Times of India that his son was feeling “a negative force was pulling him towards it. “He told his wife about it a month ago, saying “he was trying to control it but seemed unable to do so.”

His wife dismissed his fears believing he was just depressed due to heavy workload and didn’t tell the family about it. Police believe there was some friction between the newly married 32-year-old and his wife, and the family is trying to conceal it.

India Today had earlier reported how the couple fought after Tiwari returned from a paranormal investigation late in the night -hours before his death. According to the police, Gaurav’s family members were not happy with his ghostbusting activities which often went on till late into the night, as he was not earning much.

© Image Credit: India Today.


About Shabab Khan

A Journalist, Philanthropist; Author of 'The Magician', 'Go!', 'Brutal'. Being a passionate writer, I am into Journalism and writing columns, news stories, articles for top media house. Twitter: @khantastix
This entry was posted in horror, Nature, New Delhi, paranormal and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.