- 67,005 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Kirtimala on किसानों को, उद्योगपतियों को कर… Kirtimala on छात्रा को जिंदा जलाया अस्पताल… Kirtimala on बाईक की मॉग को लेकर शादी में म… Kirtimala on अगर रुपेश की जान गई तो जवाब दे… ...shabab khan on The Land of Lord Shiva !!
- Hansa-Ek Sanyog: सपना चौधरी नें लांच किया ट्रेलर, सोशल मीडिया पर मची धूम February 15, 2019
- काशी की गर्मी बढ़ानें आईं भोजपुरी फिल्मों की हेलेन, देने वाली हैं सरप्राईज़ June 21, 2017
- चार वर्षो से नाबालिग युवती को लेकर फरार पटना का युवक गिरफ्तार, युवती बरामद June 21, 2017
- काशी: चैंपियंस ट्रॉफी जाने का दुख सिर चढ़कर बोला, तोड़े दिए टीवी सेट June 19, 2017
- अपने से आधी उम्र की बहु से ससुर ने किया शादी, बेटे की बेवफाई को बताया कारण June 18, 2017
Category Archives: Managers
Sounds crazy? However it happens in random organization, specially if you are in your family business, and you took over after your dad. Here, you would be newbie whereas your underlings who are working with your organization since your father … Continue reading
As my dad was a Government servant, who used to get fixed monthly salary, which according to him, gives life an stability and financial security to family even after you, reasons were strong enough to make him persuade me to … Continue reading
We become entrepreneurs because we are an unhappy bunch of clods. Our joy is in rolling the boulder uphill, knowing that it will roll back down so we can roll it up again. It is weird how you can take … Continue reading
To Achieve something, you must want it as much as you want to pee. CEO TALES Over a year ago, I began my quest to find answers to my two most pressing entrepreneurial questions: What does it really take for … Continue reading
This year is fast heading toward its end, so its obvious to start picking out Top10s and Top20s of almost everything we are interested in, like: CEO TALES – Top5 Superhits films – Top5 Gross Earner Movies – Top5 Debut … Continue reading
Its an Opportunity, use it. The only way to succeed in an internship is to not treat it as one. Think of it as a stop gap arrangement and you won’t be able to juice it for what it’s really … Continue reading